As we reopen on Tuesday, May 26th, the following are our safety protocols:
NO MASK=NO SERVICE
We know these steps seem, to some, as excessive. However, we were closed down
for 10 WEEKS due to COVID-19. We do not want to have to shut our doors again.
Until further notice we will not be able to provide couples massages.
There may be temporary suspension of other services if matters dictate.
1. Staff are required to wear face masks at all times when with clients. We are requiring clients wear masks at all times while in the building (unless it is not practical such as, lying face down during massage, during chemical process application, washing hair, etc). There will be times when both staff and clients will be required to wear face shields as well. Staff's temperatures will be taken at the beginning of each shift. They will also answer some questions about risks. If staff show any symptoms they will be sent home to quarantine for at least 14 days. If it is determined, through contact tracing or another means/process in place at that time, that staff have come into contact with someone with the coronavirus they will be immediately sent home to self-quarantine for at least 14 days (or as required by local health officials).
2. When you arrive for your appointment please remain in your car and text or call the spa's number (252.722.3879).
3. We will come to you, ask you a few COVID-19 questions, and take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer.
4. We will advise staff that you have arrived.
5. When they are ready for you they will let you in the storefront door for their section.
6. When you enter hand sanitizer will be there for your use.
7. You will be led to the station or treatment room so you may enjoy your appointment.
8. When your appointment is finished someone from the front desk will come to you to process payment.
To minimize contact we have also implemented the following steps:
9. The reception area is closed to the public until further notice. If you would like to purchase a gift card/gift certificate please use the "Gift Card" link, above, or call or text us to stop by.
10. All appointments will be made over the phone (voice, text, DM) until further notice.
11. We have removed many decorative and community items. Retail will not be displayed. And we have moved stations to increase social distancing.
12. We have had UV light systems installed in each air handler to kill airborne bacteria, mold, and viruses.
13. Increased sanitation procedures require more time between appointments than previously. That will result in our being unable to offer as many services each day. Please be patient and understand these procedures are in place to help safeguard EVERYBODY. (And if you want to know more about the specifics please feel free to ask. We want you to feel safe with us.)
14. As there is more and more learned about this virus we will modify protocols as deemed necessary.